We've just pushed a hotfix containing several possible fixes in order to increase the stability of the alpha, a new artillery feature for manually setting fuze lengths as well as minor character & level updates.
The hotfix notes can be found below:
- Players can now elevate or depress the barrel in 0.01 degree increments by rotating the mouse wheel for micro adjustments when using the elevation screw. Holding Shift will speed it up to 0.02 degrees.
- When using the elevation screw, players can now offset the fuze timer set by the dynamic fuze system by pressing Page Up or Page Down. The offset amount will be indicated by the value in parenthesis in the lower right corner of the screen. To return to the default fuze timer length, press the Home key. After the cannon has been fired, the fuze timer will return to its default value from the dynamic fuze system.
- Improved the artillery case and shell explosion effect.
- A round fired from the artillery will now produce a small dent in the ground when it ricochets.
- Fixed a couple of client crashes.
- Most likely fixed a server crash.
- Fixed NCO tags not appearing when pressing T. The NCO needs to be In Formation for his NCO tag to appear.