Today, our 6th hotfix since the release of the artillery branch just two weeks ago is being released!
- Fixed a server crash.
- Possible fix for one of the player mass boot issues (these will often appear as a server crash for the players).
- Fixed the initial forward defensive spawn for infantry on some skirmish areas not always working properly resulting in some of the defenders spawning on their main base instead of the capture zone.
- Possibly fixed some players speaking globally in the voice chat.
- Players currently sitting in their flag spawn queue will no longer be moved over to the flag spawning queue of the other regiment should their own flag be dropped.
- Made the weather less foggy before it starts raining and made the fog less blue when its about to rain.
- Fixed a client crash if too many messages got written in the chat. This crash would usually occur after 5 hours of gameplay.
- Activated blendspace smoothing cvars, possibly resulting in less jittery characters in cramped spaces.
- Minor detail work on all army camps.
- Vegetation should now look slightly better when in the shade/cloud shadows.
- Broke down a few fence lines in close proximity to the batteries at Cooke's Countercharge & Piper Farm/Bloody Lane skirmish areas for slightly better battery mobility.
- Minor character skinning & material updates.